GBW is a leading managed mobile services provider on a mission to make mobile services better for business. Our MyWirelessDashboard platform gives businesses visibility and control of their devices and network services.
GBW enables businesses to drive productivity & growth through wireless innovation while reducing mobile costs & delivering world-class technical support.
We are constantly expanding our MyWirelessDashboard platform with enterprise-grade analytics, features & support tools, putting GBW on the path to rapidly expand our presence in the mid-market & enterprise business segments. We have ambitious goals and every member of our company plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an exciting time to join the company and be part of our next chapter!
We are looking for an energetic, customer service focused team member to provide best in class technical support to our sales teams and external customers. If you enjoy helping people and solving problems, this job is for you! We need someone who wants to make a difference in our customer support organization and can raise the bar of customer service within the team.
The Service Desk Specialist’s mission is to provide world-class support to our sales teams and external customers. The Service Desk Specialist will be responsible for quickly responding to new service orders and help-desk tickets submitted through our MyWireless Dashboard platform. Attention to detail and problem-solving skills are crucial to their success.
• Respond to service desk tickets, instant messages, phone calls, and email in a timely manner.
• Conveys a strong sense of professionalism and subject matter expertise. A polite, customer-driven disposition is key!
• Process new service orders through carrier provisioning platforms.
• Process wireless network changes through carrier provisioning platforms.
• Provide basic network & order troubleshooting to identify escalation path for Tier 2 Support.
• Create documentation and training aids as needed to improve internal resources.
• Communicate with technical and non-technical end-users and client administrators to resolve Tier 1 Wireless Network
issues or Account Management issues.
• Achieve performance goals related to Ticket Handling & Customer Satisfaction.
• 2+ years experience in providing customer support in a business to business capacity.
• Specific wireless provisioning/network troubleshooting is a huge plus!
• Experience using ticket tracking & documentation tools.
• General knowledge of computer systems ( Microsoft Applications )
• Problem solving ability
• Strong customer service skills
We offer a competitive hourly rate based on help desk experience, + performance bonuses.
Interested in joining our team? Apply below: