GBW is a leading managed mobile services provider on a mission to make mobile services better for business. Our MyWirelessDashboard platform gives businesses visibility and control of their devices and network services.
GBW enables businesses to drive productivity & growth through wireless innovation while reducing mobile costs & delivering world class technical support.
We are constantly expanding our MyWirelessDashboard platform with enterprise-grade analytics, features & support tools, putting GBW on the path to rapidly expand our presence in the mid-market & enterprise business segments. We have ambitious goals and every member of our company plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an exciting time to join the company and be part of our next chapter!
This is a great job opportunity for someone looking to get their start in sales. The Inside Sales Consultant plays a crucial role in identifying new clients by networking on the phone and managing marketing campaigns via email to educate and promote our services to prospective and current clients.
Are you an energetic person who enjoys networking & building relationships over the phone? This is not your standard telemarketing job. The Inside Sales Consultant is assigned a territory of qualified referral partners and clients. Your success will depend on your ability to network, build trust and convey value to our referral partners & clients. Not the number of cold calls
you make each day.
The Inside Sales Consultant’s mission is to broadcast our value & services to the referral partners & clients assigned in their territory. The Inside Sales Consultant is not responsible for closing “the deal” but rather to consistently market & promote our services to clients. As the Inside Sales Consultant builds trust and brand recognition with referral partners & clients they will be responsible to manage client requests for quotes & new service orders.
• Responsible for lead generation through the company CRM.
• Deliver value prop conversations using guided scripts that describe our services & benefits.
• Schedule appointments & introduction calls with prospective customers and referral partners.
• Explain products, services and answer questions from customers.
• Document conversations with prospective customers through CRM.
• Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful.
• Be teachable and coachable.
• Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
• Create relationships over the phone.
• Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
• Great at opening doors and generating interest over the phone.
• Professional phone etiquette.
• Driven and goal-oriented individual.
We offer a competitive hourly rate for an entry position + commission.
The structure of this role and commission plan are ideal for someone looking for a long term career in telecommunications
and advancement opportunities!
Interested in joining our team? Apply below: