GBW is a leading managed mobile services provider on a mission to make mobile services better for business. Our MyWirelessDashboard platform gives businesses visibility and control of their devices and network services.
GBW enables businesses to drive productivity & growth through wireless innovation while reducing mobile costs & delivering world class technical support.
We are constantly expanding our MyWirelessDashboard platform with enterprise-grade analytics, features & support tools, putting GBW on the path to rapidly expand our presence in the mid-market & enterprise business segments. We have ambitious goals and every member of our company plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an exciting time to join the company and be part of our next chapter!
This is an exciting time to come in at the “ground floor” and directly impact the success of the business. We are looking for a hunter and builder, someone who has a track record of driving in business, orchestrating internal collaboration across the team, and the ability to expand business within new and existing client relationships.
Success within this level of the organization is an integral part of our leadership’s strategic initiative, so you can expect to be fully backed by the business. Your territory consists of over 5,000 verified mid-market & enterprise accounts. You will be supported by our internal lead generation team who’s singular focus is to deliver you qualified leads and appointments.
The Business Sales Executive’s mission is to deliver our value proposition to customers & referral partners, onboard clients into our MyWirelessDashboard, and meet the revenue & quota objectives of the role. The BSE is a thought leader and subject-matter expert in the eyes of their customers and acts like the CEO of their territory.
As the individual who represents GBW, the BSE must be able to build a robust pipeline of both clients & referral partners to generate new business. This role will require the ability to conduct initial discovery, solution development & delivery of proposals & on-going customer support.
• Create and drive revenue within a specified territory
• Generate business opportunities through Account/Territory planning, outbound marketing campaigns, professional
networking, and cold-calling
• Meet and exceed all monthly sales quotas
• Develop, refine, and execute strategic business plans within your specific territory
• Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
• Generate leads from referral partners and regional networking events
• Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
• 5+ years of telecom sales experience, preferably wireless sales experience
• Demonstrated history of successfully closing deals in the telecom industry
• BA/BS degree strongly preferred
• Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced changing environment
• Superior professional presence and business acumen
• Strong leadership skills; ability and desire to set the tone and culture of our growing sales team
• Able to establish new processes and improve existing processes
We offer competitive base salaries & commission, medical stipends, PTO & paid holidays.
Interested in joining our team? Apply below: