Give Back Wireless adheres to the highest standards of data security and data removal ensuring our client’s corporate data is properly destroyed. Our processes have been meticulously designed to maintain the utmost protection of our customer’s confidential information.
All mobile wireless devices purchased by Give Back Wireless are put through a comprehensive, multi-step data removal process to make certain that all private information is permanently deleted. After wiping the data and restoring factory settings, our quality assurance team rechecks every device to verify that the data has been completely cleared.
OUR DATA DELETION PROCESS
- Multi-step data deletion and quality assurance verification
- Testing for active phone lines
- On-site SIM and external memory card destruction
- Adherence to all U.S. Department of Defense Directives for scrubbing BlackBerry devices
- Completion of HIPAA Title 45 CFR Part 164 to meet security standards with clients in the Healthcare industry
- Give Back Wireless Certificate of Data Deletion upon request