Give Back Wireless partners with businesses nationwide to provide a secure and profitable solution for their end of life wireless equipment.
What We Offer
- A professional Account Manager providing support throughout the entire buyback process.
- We offer the most aggressive pricing in the industry. Customer is paid what is quoted.
- Payment for used and broken equipment.
- Prepaid FedEx shipping labels for fast, easy delivery of devices.
- A full inventory report detailing the make, model, value, and condition of every device purchased.
- Fast processing and quick payment.
Give Back Wireless offers an easy, straight forward, and transparent buyback process for you and your customer and that’s why hundreds of organizations continue to work with us.
2. SHIP FOR FREE
After the quote is approved your customer will receive prepaid return boxes
3. GET PAID
We process the devices and provide payment to your customer within 10-15 business days.
Give Back Wireless adheres to the highest standards of data security and data removal ensuring our client’s corporate data is properly destroyed. Our processes have been meticulously designed to maintain the utmost protection of our customer’s confidential information.
All mobile wireless devices purchased by Give Back Wireless are put through a comprehensive, multi-step data removal process to make certain that all private information is permanently deleted. After wiping the data and restoring factory settings, our quality assurance team rechecks every device to verify that the data has been completely cleared.
OUR DATA DELETION PROCESS
- Multi-step data deletion and quality assurance verification
- Testing for active phone lines
- On-site SIM and external memory card destruction
- Adherence to all U.S. Department of Defense Directives for scrubbing BlackBerry devices
- Completion of HIPAA Title 45 CFR Part 164 to meet security standards with clients in the Healthcare industry
- Give Back Wireless Certificate of Data Deletion upon request
For every new cell phone bought another must be recycled. Phones that are not properly disposed of or recycled pose a significant threat to our environment due to the possibility of toxic elements such as lead, cadmium, mercury and arsenic being dumped into our ecosystems.
Companies engaging in Give Back Wireless’s buyback services are supporting the effort to significantly reduce electronic waste. By refurbishing or recycling the phones we collect, we help keep electronic waste out of landfills and toxic elements out of the environment.
Give Back Wireless recycles obsolete cell phones, batteries, chargers and other accessories through an ISO Certified, EPA-registered facility. We have a strict zero landfill policy for all commercial materials.